- Sweaty weather sans underwear is not a good idea.
- I will not shout over club music to get a point across to anyone.
- When angry meets angry, nothing is solved; gentleness wins every time.
- No club is worth arguing with bouncers at the door or negotiating entry fees.
- I do not like flirting to get freebies. For anyone. It feels immoral.
- It’s not my fault when someone takes an interest in me.
- But I do not like how I let my eyes drift to you just cause it’s nice to be wanted.
- I don’t like having only been awake for six hours when the sun is setting.
On the bright side…
- I went home scotch-free. Ha. Not the slightest bit tipsy the whole night!
- Got cute snaps of us ladies for once.
- DJ put on some feel-good throwback music #usherusherusher #atnightithinkofyou #crazyinluv
- It’s always a pleasure to watch G dance. T-rex hands and jerking movements.
- The bouncers and bartenders do remember. Some of them are genuinely kind (which is why I feel like a dickwad).
- I only paid for transportation and food.
- I brought home chicken and chips for my sister and she (& I) loved it this morning.
- I didn’t flash anyone!!